In case you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In short, you may generally browse our Website without providing us with your information. However, if you want to use the full functionality of our Website and Services, you will need to provide some of your data.
1. This document explains what data is collected in connection with World Fine Selections SRL Website.
2. It also explains how we use that data, where we store it, and how we protect it.
3. In short:
o In order for you to use our Website and Services, we need to process some of your data. Should we need to process your data for any other purpose than offering you our Website and Services, we will always ask you for your consent in advance.
o We will not share your data for third party advertising purposes.
4. Finally, it explains your rights in relation to your personal data.
In case you do not agree with the whole Agreement or with a part of it, please stop using our Website and Services presented on it
1. Who we are?
We are World Fine Selections SRL Limited. In this document, we will refer to ourselves as “World Fine Selections SRL”, “we” or “us”. You may contact us via email at email@example.com
1.1. To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. If you live in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), the Services are provided by World Fine Selections SRL, which for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation is the data controller responsible for your personal data when you use our Services.
2. How we collect and use data?
When you access our Website we will automatically receive certain technical data, you can provide some data yourself on a voluntary basis. In this section, we explain what data we collect and for what reasons. Generally there are three categories of personal data which we process: automatically collected data, data which you give us and data which we receive from other sources.
2.1. Automatically collected data.
When you access our Website some data is collected automatically. We need technical data to operate, maintain and improve our Website. Such data includes:
• Your interaction with Website. We may collect data about your interaction with our Website. Such data includes: your interaction with the Website, the features you use, the pages you view, the way you use our Website and the actions you take if such actions are present.
• Device and connection data. We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. Namely, we collect: connection type and settings when you, access, update or use our Services. Also, the operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. Geolocation, for instance, we use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
2.2. Data you give us
When you want to request our Services and to register your account we will ask you to give us some of your personal data, so that we will be able to get in touch with you and to provide our Service. Depending on the type of the account you want to register, we will require different data.
To register User Account you will need to provide:
• Contact data: Name, email address or phone number.
To register Partner account you will need to provide:
• Contact data: Company type, website, the full name of a contact person, phone number and the email address.
Once you created a User Account you may provide us with:
• Account data: Profile picture, name, country, email address, phone number.
In account settings, you may choose the preferred messenger (Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp) to communicate with us. Also, you choose to link your account to your social media profile (Facebook, Google+).
On our Website you may, also, leave comments. Please, be aware that your comments will be publicly available. That is why we kindly ask you to be cautious when leaving a comment. However, you may choose to leave an anonymous comment. Also, you may delete your comment at any time, by sending us an email to email@example.com
Through your User Account, you may submit a request to us. You may upload certain data to your request. Such data includes:
• Medical data: description of diagnosis, medical history, MRI scans, X-ray scans, etc.
• Trip data: bank statement, passport data etc.
• Guardian data: ID, authorization to represent your ward, contact data, medical data of your ward, trip data etc. Guardian data is collected when you are authorized to represent and to disclose data of another person. In case you decide to provide data of another person we will ask you to provide additional data.
You may also provide your data via phone conversation. Such data includes:
• Call Records Data: name, age, location, medical data, etc.
We will let you know if your call is being recorded before we do so. If you would prefer that your call was not recorded, you can opt out by stating this, or by hanging up.
2.3. Data we receive from other sources.
We may also get the information from other sources and combine it with the information which we are gathering through the Website. Such sources include:
Data from medical providers. We may receive certain personal data from medical partners. Such data may include: the medical course, details on trip to medical provider, such as information about flights and other relevant information. Data from medical providers may also include invoices.
3. Why and how do we use your data?
We use, process, and store your information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, in operating our Website and providing our Services including:
3.1. To provide the features of the Website.
We collect the data to provide you with access to our Website and Services. Also, to maintain and improve our services. This includes using the data to:
· Create and update your Account.
· Enable you to use our Website.
· Enable you to request our Service.
Legal Basis for the pro